RECOMENDED :

   
    
    
     

Doodle #8 - ROBOT MONSTER (starring Buzz and Jessie)


Behind the artwork :

So this artwork made as an exercise from "Sketch Dailies" today (Feb 19th-GMT+7).. the theme is Robot Monster… An ancient movie that I never watched… This movie released long before I was born.. so I have no idea about the movie or the characters… but every time I search in google.. all posters showed that the robot monster is holding a girl.. hm.. maybe he loves that girl,.. I don't know.. The robot monster actually look like a gorilla in body.. and a robot head with a shade of skull inside it.. creepy.. and for my artwork.. I choose Disney-Pixar characters for cast this movie.. so There's Buzz and Jessie from Toy Story….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan komen disini...